• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

National Hockey League Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
(y) indeed. Want the 'Nucks to win ftr, have an irrational dislike for most sporting teams from Boston.

Quaggas

State Captain
Momentum, such a weird thing, hey. Nucks need to jam rudder left then right at random intervals.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lapierre is such a boss. When he scored I went off. Was kicking **** and throwing cushions. Pretty sure I caused $200+ worth of damage.

Sorry I doubted you Luuuuuuuuuuuu!

Nnnnnnnnnnnnucksss.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Won them the game basically = tim thomas looked awkward on the goal against him.

Burrows had a bad game - his puck handling was poor. But he is allowed an off night.

Quaggas

State Captain
Only saw the third stanza. Vancouver looked decent, especially at the beginning.

What's with these lapses in concentration, though?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
He has come out already and said it will be Lu in the final.

The final will be on during my working day = but I am thinking I might slip away to the bar to watch the third period. It is on 5pm Vancouver time on Wednesday -

So that is 2pm Thursday NZ time - perhaps I can even get the afternoon off - if I work it right.

Exciting - Anyone remember Linden facing off down 2-1 with 2 seconds left in game 7 vs New York

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He has come out already and said it will be Lu in the final.

The final will be on during my working day = but I am thinking I might slip away to the bar to watch the third period. It is on 5pm Vancouver time on Wednesday -

So that is 2pm Thursday NZ time - perhaps I can even get the afternoon off - if I work it right.

Exciting - Anyone remember Linden facing off down 2-1 with 2 seconds left in game 7 vs New York
Yep. Was only watching some videos on TL the other day and that came up again. Such amazing memories. He's pretty much the reason I got in to hockey so long ago.