• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

National Hockey League Thread

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was surreal.

I couldn't believe it, I kept thinking it was replay and a highlight from something...

nuckssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
11 seconds into it, that's absolutely crazy. Malhotra once again coming up big in the face-offs.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
in sadder news i dashed down to the shops during the break thinking even if I didn't make it back before the first face off i'd only miss 1-2 mins

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
in sadder news i dashed down to the shops during the break thinking even if I didn't make it back before the first face off i'd only miss 1-2 mins
Dude you can't be doing that. This ain't no test cricket, this is hockey we're talking about :p

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Vancouver cracker of a 3rd period. Canucks got desperate for a tieing goal with 10 minutes left and got rewarded.