• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Nah nah, Flacco was awesome.

Was more talking team-wise, they had the Pats on the ropes and failed to finish them.

Lostman

State Captain
So a rematch of the greatest super bowl ever.
I have seen the David Tyree helmet catch about 6 times since last night on various programs.

It is going to be so awesome to watch it a 10000X more till the end of the super bowl.:cool:

Lostman

State Captain
I am all set. Cleared my work for Tuesday, so I should be able to go the Giants victory parade in the city:ph34r:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Predictions? I think everything came together for the Giants just at the right time (much like 2006). I believe their relentless pass rush is going to be the key difference and I see them pulling off a close victory. It boggles my mind that dumb face Eli may possibly have two Super Bowl rings tomorrow compared to one for Peyton.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Patriots always seem to add a wrinkle and bring different personnel to the fore. Money on Danny Woodhead being the focus with screens, checkdowns and draws.

Pats win 31-17

Fusion

Global Moderator
OT: America the Beautiful > The Star-Spangled Banner. Should just make the former the Anthem IMO.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Giants up 9-0. Dumb Face to Cruz has been one of the best connections in the league. What a find Cruz has been.

Fusion

Global Moderator
How demoralizing for the Giants to dominate the first half and go into halftime trailing. And the Pats get the ball to start the second!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Bit gutting for sure. Would still back the Giants to win this unless the Pats get their act together though tbh. Impressive final play of the half but otherwise they've not been at the races.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Seeing massive negative reaction to Madonna's halftime show on Twitter. Meh, I thought it was alright. She was lip synching sure, but the production was good.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wtf is wrong with you Fusion, didn't you see the bit where they all held up candles spelling out "World Peace"? I can't believe something that dire was ever allowed to happen, the USA just jumped the shark.