• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Alex Smith is such a crap QB. I mean, the way their offense is run and schemed gets them by, but could you imagine an accurate passer on this team? Would be the best team in the NFL if they could get a half decent QB behind center.

Lostman

State Captain
SF is hitting brees with a 3 man rush right now.:wub:

If SF had a decent QB, they should have blown this game out by now.

Lostman

State Captain
Alex Smith is such a crap QB. I mean, the way their offense is run and schemed gets them by, but could you imagine an accurate passer on this team? Would be the best team in the NFL if they could get a half decent QB behind center.
The colts could rob some team in a trade for manning or luck.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
You knew it was coming. Saints draw level, and with the extra point take the lead.

SF were never safe, and I can't really see them retaking the lead.

Last edited:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Yeah, I thought they were just gonna run off the clock and take a FG.

Yay, at least there's gonna be no OT.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Oh ****, please no OT.

Score a TD so I can watch the other game!

E: Insane!

Last edited:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Clutch from Smith.

I could see Brees doing that, but not Smith. Both sides a bit guilty of not running down the clock and not allowing the other team possession. Smith's TD run, and then Brees using only 23secs out of 2mins.

Bring on the Pats game.

Lostman

State Captain
I am degenerate gambler, so I have NE for the 1st half and the game. 100 a piece.
Jesus doesn't perform miracles on Saturday.:)