• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Bloody hell, clinging on by the skin of their teeth there, but well done Packers. Probably the best team over the course of the season on the whole, though they didn't really show it today.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Rodgers to dominate for the next decade. Shattered I was at work and had to rely on ESPN score updates.

Now the wait until the next season. Worst break. New season takes forever to role around.

Fusion

Global Moderator
So glad The Rapist didn't win. Well deserved win for the Packers. They were truly awesome in the way they overcame injuries this year. Hats off to them.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So glad The Rapist didn't win.
Haha, this was a main factor in my decision to support the Packers as well.

And it sounds like Green Bay is a nice story in general - fan ownership of the team, Lombardi, etc.

Fusion

Global Moderator
So glad The Rapist didn't win. Well deserved win for the Packers. They were truly awesome in the way they overcame injuries this year. Hats off to them.
The Rapist looses again! Tebowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! What an amazing Den/Pit game. Tebow may not know how to throw (which would normally be a fatal flaw for a freaking QB!), but he has "it". Unbelievable.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
Hmph, season ended the other night at the hands of New Orleans - Still, a postseason game for the Lions! Thats a rarity in itself.

Seem to have the makings of a decent team, Stafford and Johnson should provide a solid core for some time. Who knows, might even win a playoff game at some point....

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
The Rapist looses again! Tebowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! What an amazing Dev/Pit game. Tebow may not know how to throw (which would normally be a fatal flaw for a freaking QB!), but he has "it". Unbelievable.
Timmeh doesn't have enough "it" to get past Tommeh!

Fusion

Global Moderator
Timmeh doesn't have enough "it" to get past Tommeh!
Agree with you. I'm actually not a fan of Tebow. I was just rooting for the Steelers (and The Rapist) to lose. Come to think of it, I don't like the Pats much either, so I'll be rooting for Tebow magic again next week! :p

Fusion

Global Moderator
The Giants peaked at the right time and the Packers are facing a determined team. Combine that with the tragedy of the Packers' OC's son dying, and this presents the perfect storm for an upset.