• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i just don't see the bucs winning. brady's been so inconsistent this year, which, obviously, weird thing to say given the hallmark of brady's career is elite consistency and high-floor play across the board. probably hasn't had a top-five QB season since the year they lost to philly in the big one - but he doesn't have to with this bucs lineup. just think the chiefs have too many weapons and can neutralise the tampa d

also i don't want antonio brown to get a ring because he's an awful person. and i'm not yet tired of mahomes being an inevitable force!
#timelessposts

Shady Slim

International Coach
#timelessposts
i underestimated the ****housery of the chiefs defense and the prowess of the chiefs oline. everything i said about brady holds up, he was not tested at all; was pressured the least he's ever been in all ten 'owls. now he was fine, mind you, did everything that he had to, but far out the bucs oline absolutely manhandled the chiefs dline - brady was in there having to make throws that you could make on one of your bad days with the knees haha.

brown still an awful person too and i'm sickened though not surprised he gets an empty-calorie redemption arc after facing zero consequences for doing a buttload of domestic violence - he's talented enough where that merely becomes a hard luck story for him and the feelings of the victim are thrown on the pile with all the others tbh

Uppercut

Brady's clearly completely transformed the franchise this season, but just looking at last night you'd be hard pressed to find a win that had less to do with the QB. Offensive line gave him almost perfect protection all game and the defense keeping Mahomes to 9 points is crazy.

Looked to me like he really got away with one in the first half too. I get that different officials have different standards but the holding call on the Chiefs interception is one of the softest I've seen.

brown still an awful person too and i'm sickened though not surprised he gets an empty-calorie redemption arc after facing zero consequences for doing a buttload of domestic violence - he's talented enough where that merely becomes a hard luck story for him and the feelings of the victim are thrown on the pile with all the others tbh
Tyreek Hill was on the other team though, so it was always a lose-lose.

SillyCowCorner1

I guess that was Aaron Rodgers' worst performance of his career.

I feel if Zach Wilson had more protection, he would be a tough cookie. The raw talent is there.

Uppercut

Loved that opening weekend, some incredible games and a big Cardinals win.

Great result for the Steelers too. So much negativity about the Steelers and positivity about the Bills during the past 8 months, then the game starts and you remember they're coming off pretty similar seasons. Just reading that under Tomlin they have a 30-28 record in games where they're ranked as the underdog, so a bit of a recurring theme.

SillyCowCorner1

Loved that opening weekend, some incredible games and a big Cardinals win.

Great result for the Steelers too. So much negativity about the Steelers and positivity about the Bills during the past 8 months, then the game starts and you remember they're coming off pretty similar seasons. Just reading that under Tomlin they have a 30-28 record in games where they're ranked as the underdog, so a bit of a recurring theme.
Yeah, the Bills became the new Seahawks, but well earned tho. They got a good QB.

I haven’t seen the Steelers game…but saw last night’s which went to overtime. Lamar Jackson fumbled it and then some. Good win for the Raiders, nevertheless.

SillyCowCorner1

Lamar now with 200+passing yards and 100+ rushing yards. This is the fourth occasion on which he's achieved this feat.

Most in NFL history.

We are seeing a once-in-a-generational player here.

SillyCowCorner1

Rodger: "Nice to get trolls off our backs."

It was a great game by the Packers last night. They started slowly....only got the lead in the second quarter and never looked back.
Aaron Jones with 4 TD's-- tying the most at Lambeau Field in a single game.

Uppercut

He's not even running it this season. Just using his obscene set of WRs. We have Zach Ertz arriving at TE now too.

Our play calling is still a bit untidy tbh. I feel like Kyler would be even better if the offensive co-ordination was top-tier. Though tbf he also benefits from Hopkins catching a bunch of passes that would result in interceptions if they were thrown to any other player in the league.