• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Ravens are one to watch this year imo. Have a very good chance of making the play-offs.
Quality WR in Boldin makes the Ravens a very dangerous team this season. If they don't challenge for the play-offs it should be considered a wasted season.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Dolphins offence this year should be interesting to watch. Solid running game boosted by the return of Ronnie Brown, and signing Brandon Marshall means that there is a good mix of quality and potential in their WR ranks. If they can keep everyone injury free unlike last season I think they could make a push.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Quality WR in Boldin makes the Ravens a very dangerous team this season. If they don't challenge for the play-offs it should be considered a wasted season.
Weak on Defence. They will be lucky to make it to Playoffs.

Noble One

Anyone following the playoffs? They have been fantastic this year with most games tight until the final play.

Steelers v Ravens right now is all tied.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Steelers had a hell of a 2nd half for the win. Thats the biggest win ina Ravens v Steelers game in ages i think.

Falcons looking really good at the moment.

Noble One

Flaco had a terrible 2nd half. What was he thinking by running the ball out of bounds and losing 8 yards rather than throwing the ball away? Dumb.

Tight game again this one. Packers looking the better team now.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Ravens receivers also made some bad mistakes in the second half.

Packers dominated the second quarter which realisticly ended that game. Really good performance by them though.

After tipping 1/4 last week i have missed both so far this week. Hopefully the Patriots and the Bears wont let me down tomorrow.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Can't see past the Packers, don't think the Steelers have it in them to keep Rodgers at bay for the entire game whilst also threaten enough whilst in possession. Could be a decent watch though. Gutted that my Ravens bet didn't come off.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Boo yaaa!! Let's go Packers! Let's go Packers!

Now just get the score to an odd number before half-time.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Reckon that's game over tbh, Steelers might get a few on the board, but can't see them shutting Green Bay down for an entire half, particularly when their D has been all over the place so far.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Reckon that's game over tbh, Steelers might get a few on the board, but can't see them shutting Green Bay down for an entire half, particularly when their D has been all over the place so far.
Yeah they're not getting past Packer's defensive to win this now.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
....got a game on our hands here....lol Still think Packers will win.....shouldn't count Big Ben out though...he doesn't take "no" for an answer :ph34r: