• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

Fusion

Global Moderator
The best of the interwebz:

- David Chase must have written the 3rd qtr.

- How many people per minute can Ray Lewis stab in the dark?

- How do you find the fuse box at the Super Bowl?

- This is why Beyonce lip synched the anthem at the inauguration. Too much heat takes out the power grid.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
SF leaving lots of time on the clock for Baltimore to come back with a game winning drive.

(that's if they score, of course)

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Hoping for a FSU vs Oregon National Title, really tired of watching the SEC and Bama specifically storm to victory every year. Hoping for a LSU upset.

Regarding the NFL, no idea who is going to make it to the Super Bowl, no team has really been that consistent on both sides of the ball and K.C is really not that good. Will see how Denver's defense is now that Miller has returned. Certainly can't hurt.

Still like S.F and Seattle from the NFC though, and the Saints in with a chance depending on how their Defense holds up.

Riggins

International Captain
I'm top of my fantasy league despite using a pick on Aaron Hernandez in the draft, and I've even managed to get him on the field in 3 wins.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Winston and FSU dodged a bullet there. Will see what the Heisman voters decide.

Go Noles.