• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

Fusion

Global Moderator
Dare I ask, what's with the Manning hate?
I've hated him since he and his dad pulled off the "the draft rules don't apply to me and I won't play for a team that I don't like" stunt. He has a douchy demeanor and he plays for the ****ing Giants.

Respect to him though. He has proven his haters (me chief amongst them) wrong time after time.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Incidentally, the NFC East adds to its reputation of being the greatest division in football history by adding another Super Bowl win. The East has a record 12 Super Bowl wins.*

Dallas 5
Giants 4
Redskins 3

*This post has nothing to do with me trying to make myself feel better about my team. :ph34r:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Great game for the neutral. Don't really like either side (apart from Chad O),but find Brady generally annoying, so not displeased with the result.