• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Premier League Tipping 2010/11

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Woo! Out of the relegation zone on "goal difference". Commiserations to the relegated trio. Particularly happy that I didn't just copy other guys picks to ensure that finish. Close run thing though. Well run, as always, Brumbers.

ripper868

International Coach
Like i said earlier, this comp should be decided by he who has the most round wins :ph34r:...that doesn't follow others tips when they don't post...

Cheers Brumbles, stirling effort as always.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I guess my consolation prize is the knowledge that my tipping career couldnt possibly get any worse. My NRL tipping is even worse if believable.

Massive thanks to Brumby for an impeccably run comp as always. :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Last year's table

Considerably higher scores.

The aggregate table (which, I'll confess, I just did because I knew who'd be top)

1) Vimes 382.14
2) bi 381.05
3) Brumby 378.07
4) fertang 373.09
5) fatt 361.08
6) altoz 359.05
7) ripper 357.10
8) Marcuss 356.05
9) GIMH 351.06
10) Ausage 339.08

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Last year's table

Considerably higher scores.

The aggregate table (which, I'll confess, I just did because I knew who'd be top)

1) Vimes 382.14
2) bi 381.05
3) Brumby 378.07
4) fertang 373.09
5) fatt 361.08
6) altoz 359.05
7) ripper 357.10
8) Marcuss 356.05
9) GIMH 351.06
10) Ausage 339.08
Jesus. :-O Hadn't realised there was such a huge difference. Clapo, who was last in 2010, would've been 2nd with his score this year (179.01).

I guess the "big four" coming back to (and, in a couple of cases being swallowed up by) the pack has made for fewer bankers.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Congratulations ,to Chaulky for winning it.

And thanks to Brumby for running it.Great Job!!

biased indian

International Coach
Draws did me in.... think i did not predict a single draw and there was 15 more this time
Match statistics 2010/11 Matches played 380 Home wins 179 (47.11%)
Away wins 90 (23.68%)
Draws 111 (29.21%)

Match statistics 2009/10
Matches played 380
Home wins 193 (50.79%)
Away wins 91 (23.95%)
Draws 96 (25.26%)

Chaulky can come and collect the trophy this weekend :)

And thanks to Brumby for running it.wonderful Job!!

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Close run thing but very pleased to avoid the wooden spoon by 0.01 of a point! Hoping for a more successful year next season. ;)

chalky

International Debutant
Whoo Hoo a CW double for me the div 3 league for Hartlepool & the prediction league for me Monkey Hangers rule :)

Haven't been always able to get on line recently for various reasons but made sure i got my predictions in even if meant posting from work or a mates house - a bit sad really.

Cheers for all the work Brumby much appreciated hopefully I will be able to post more & get a bit more involved before next season starts.