• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ITM Cup 2010

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Round Fourteen Result:
Everyone except Hurricane 3

Final Standings:
1. HeathDavisSpeed 112
2. Samuel_Vimes 112
3. Somerset 110
4. BoyBrumby 108
5. Hurricane 108
6. Voltman 108
7. Ripper868 93

Canterbury fully deserved their win tonight, the 20 point gap was a fair reflection of the difference IMO.

ripper868

International Coach
Surely bonus points coming my way for picking the margin (nearly)

about 1 for every point canterbury won by should do it.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Round Fourteen Result:
Everyone except Hurricane 3

Final Standings:
1. HeathDavisSpeed 112
2. Samuel_Vimes 112
3. Somerset 110
4. BoyBrumby 108
5. Hurricane 108
6. Voltman 108
7. Ripper868 93

Canterbury fully deserved their win tonight, the 20 point gap was a fair reflection of the difference IMO.

Whats the go with the tie breaker who wins etc...

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Leonard played well. Should have started the game. Even though I thought KB's decision making was good. That kick that KB did that resulted in a charge down try to Crotty was criminal. Why would a scrum half be doing a grubber kick. He should be distributing the ball or if nothing is on taking the tackle.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Whats the go with the tie breaker who wins etc...
Basically if people finished equal on points, the person with the closest margin got the higher placing. So as I mentioned yesterday, if you didn't pick you got no margin and automatically finished behind those who did pick a margin. You finished ahead of Voltman but behind Brumby going by that logic.

I probably need a better scoring system, e.g. regarding non-tips, so I'll work something out for next season. ;)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Leonard played well. Should have started the game. Even though I thought KB's decision making was good. That kick that KB did that resulted in a charge down try to Crotty was criminal. Why would a scrum half be doing a grubber kick. He should be distributing the ball or if nothing is on taking the tackle.
I actually thought that Canterbury's halfback, Willie Heinz, was better than both of Waikato's halfbacks. Kerr-Barlow had a particularly tough match; both he and Renata were shut down so quickly and that prevented Waikato getting any momentum.

"Why would a scrum half be doing a grubber kick."
Given Stephen Donald's aweful grubber last weekend is it a Waikato trend... :ph34r: