• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour de France 2010

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Turns out making an effort to get someone else to do the cyclist order properly pays off.

Overall
15. (22) 66(+39,-15) Greg Thomas (New Zealand)
43. (346) 61(+50,-20) Craig Walsh (Australia)
105. (346) 55(+44,-26) Haakon Moerk (Norway)
172. (228) 51(+37,-30) Neil Pickup (UK)
338. (427) 40(+40,-41) Mathew Mitchell (UK)

Missing anyone?

Craig

World Traveller
So much carnage in the last few days.

I should have two of my riders replaced (F Schleck and CVV).

Matt79

Global Moderator
Great finish last night. Nice seeing a couple of old blokes showing the kids how it's done.

Craig

World Traveller
Two Norwegians beating Cavo in the mass sprint.

Over The Top
I wouldn't mind beating Boasson Hagen for the green jersey in a few years time. He won't beat Cav in a straight sprint, but he can pick up points on the hillier stages and the stages with an uphill sprint.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
^^ :laugh:

Good stage today, really enjoyed it after the tedium of the flat stages. Pleased that Chavanel got the stage win, looked like he really bust a gut to get there. Good ride by that young Spanish bloke who came 2nd too. A bit gutted for Thomas though, would have been epic if he'd have stayed with Contador/Wiggo/Armstrong group going up and managed to hold on to 2nd.

Craig

World Traveller
Not the Tour de France, but over at the Tour of Austria, and old Riccardo Ricco if you remember got popped a couple of years ago, well this is what happens if you crash into a motorbike:

Oh and BTW, his it looks like he is back on the juice again.

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I have never been a huge follower of the Tour de France, but last night it was such a delight following the riders as they rode through the Jura Mountains. Breathtaking ride through the hills and past some of the scenic lakes.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Not the Tour de France, but over at the Tour of Austria, and old Riccardo Ricco if you remember got popped a couple of years ago, well this is what happens if you crash into a motorbike:

Oh and BTW, his it looks like he is back on the juice again.
**** me that looks painful. How do you collide with a motorbike though? Did they just knock him off?