• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite sporting songs

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Vindaloo by Fat Les - featuring Keith "Father of Lily" Allen on lead vocals.

England's Irie - Black Grape "Internatzionale psyche; you dive, we no likey" as true today as when it was written, tbh.

Eat My Goal - Collapsed Lung

****in' 'Ell, It's Fred Titmus - Half Man, Half Biscuit - the world's second best known Tranmere fans tribute to the toe-challanged Middlesex offie.

When An Old Cricketer Leaves The Crease - Roy Harper - quite beautiful.

Cricket - The Kinks - namechecks googlies, offspin & LBWs.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Abide with me
fast falls the eventide
the darkness deepens
Lord, with me abide
When other helpers fail and comforts flee
Help of the helpless
O abide with me

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Abide with me
fast falls the eventide
the darkness deepens
Lord, with me abide
When other helpers fail and comforts flee
Help of the helpless
O abide with me
Its not quite the same nowadays but when I was a kid on Cup Final day my Mum would sit down for Abide with Me and leave before the footy started.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, some of them aren't too bad.

cause he's only got 12 mates / cause he's got holes in his hands / cause his Dad'll fix the game / cause shepherds are illegal, etc. Love it.

ripper868

International Coach
Haha, some of them aren't too bad.

cause he's only got 12 mates / cause he's got holes in his hands / cause his Dad'll fix the game / cause shepherds are illegal, etc. Love it.
his headgear isn't legal/sandals got no tags

he also can't be touchy cause his arms point both ways