• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Craig

World Traveller
You can call me wrong etc., but I just think Queiroz is a great assistant manager and a good judge of talent and is very good at developing them, but at a club level, what exactly has he done of note?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You can call me wrong etc., but I just think Queiroz is a great assistant manager and a good judge of talent and is very good at developing them, but at a club level, what exactly has he done of note?
Seems like you've just answered your own question there Craigos.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Rooney withdrawn from the Man Utd squad today - will someone please think of my dream team.
Quite so. Purple faced ****. Letting a player turn out for his country and not for ManUre? That's not Ferguson.

The Phelan hate is because he wasn't that great as a player, hasn't got a reputation as a coach and comes accross as a Yes Man
I've always had a mild soft spot because he was the target of one of the great football songs. With apologies to The Righteous Brothers:

"You've lost that hairline, Phelan
Wo-oh that hairline, Phelan
You've lost that hairline, Phelan
Now it's gone, gone, gone..."

Craig

World Traveller
SAF said it was to protect from Rooney from all the abuse that he would cop (well more then usual). I think Rooney would be used to by now, and a given that he left his home club to go to a club the size of MU, and a club that would be thoroughly despised, I would imagine (please bear with me, I haven't lived in Merseyside).

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, I was drinking in the city centre on the day Rooney first went back to Goodison. Someone thought a 5.45 kick-off would be a good idea! My word. I was 20 at the time and even I learnt some new words that day as tons of bluenoses went on the ale from about midday.

Coleen is a slapper
Her arse is up for rent
And when she's shagging Rooney
She thinks of Marcus Bent

and

Coleen is a slapper
She uses dirty toys
She thinks of David Moyes

were amongst my personal favourites that day. Can't post my actual favourites as I'd be sitting in bannedville :ph34r:

Craig

World Traveller
Yeah, I was drinking in the city centre on the day Rooney first went back to Goodison. Someone thought a 5.45 kick-off would be a good idea! My word. I was 20 at the time and even I learnt some new words that day as tons of bluenoses went on the ale from about midday.

Coleen is a slapper
Her arse is up for rent
She thinks of Marcus Bent

and

Coleen is a slapper
She uses dirty toys
She thinks of David Moyes

were amongst my personal favourites that day. Can't post my actual favourites as I'd be sitting in bannedville :ph34r:
I take it that Everton fans were being somewhat diplomatic with those two chants?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well as I said, some of the other stuff would see me banned :p

Rooney is probably the most hated man in Liverpool tbh.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Boo-yaa.

1-0 Toffees.

Super break, Van der Saar saves from Arteta, rebound comes to Osman and he unselfishly feeds in Pienaar.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nani's becoming quite the big-game player.

Jeez, that would've been some goal from Berbatov. Amazing half of football this, can't be good for my health. Highlight has to be John O'Shea whacking a monstrous half-volley against the post.