• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Spain making an artform of losing matches that don't matter (see Confederations Cup and Switzerland in the WC losses). They'll probably go on a 30-match winning run now.
Well yea this result doesn't matter really, since Spain will could very much and go on to defend their EURO title & this defeat will be a distant memory. But as i said given how competitive the match was played, it was more of what could have been for Argentina if certain players had gone to the WC. The team in that friendly could have beaten Spain if they had met them in the WC IMO.

cpr

International Coach
And he was sacked by Real Madrid years ago. I think it is fair to say that Carlos is not suited to being a manager.
As Sledger said re Real Madrid

Sacked by Portugal for being a massive client to the authorities, hence why i can see him welcomed back here with open arms.

Anythings better than Mike Phelan though

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
As Sledger said re Real Madrid

Sacked by Portugal for being a massive client to the authorities, hence why i can see him welcomed back here with open arms.

Anythings better than Mike Phelan though
Don't quite get the Phelan hate. About 99% of our support has any clue what difference there is between him and Queiroz is apart from them being different people and one having an accent foreign to England.

cpr

International Coach
The Phelan hate is because he wasn't that great as a player, hasn't got a reputation as a coach and comes accross as a Yes Man

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Don't quite get the Phelan hate. About 99% of our support has any clue what difference there is between him and Queiroz is apart from them being different people and one having an accent foreign to England.
Pretty sure that wasn't what you intended to say.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Obviously meant to say hasn't

Could have ended it at '99% of our support haven't a clue' tbh

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just heard what the blue****e will be singing at Rooney:

Who's that slapper in the Lowry, who's that dirty ****ing whore. She's a thousand pound a night and she said that you were ****e and you won't be shagging Coleen anymore!!!

:ph34r: