• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha really?

Always thought of them as a bit of a "Newcastle lite", for their fans having expectations far in advance of what the team was realistically capable of. But it's odd that you say so now that they've got by far the best team they've had in years
Though I'd agree, people have been saying that about them every season for about the last ten years.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Totenham, Newcastle, Villa, I'd put them all in the same boat myself all living off past glories with ridiculous expectations, which always puts their respective teams under pressure, and franks their failures. Particularly how they turn on managers/owners.

It's very LOLZ really :)

Johnners

When we ask people to stop bickering, it generally doesn't mean "each take another pot shot or 2 at each other to see who can get the last word in". Most others seem to be able to argue a point without all the finger pointing/bickering everytime, I suggest you follow their example.

Lol'n at Lampard, love seeing him fail.

Jarquis

I ditched Rooney because he's an oaf. Fabregas should've been credited with an assist for Arshavin IMO.

Jarquis

Struggled massively to get my side right this year, still not happy with it tbh.
Chamakh will get a run now though with RVP out. Hopefully he can bag me some points.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Generally stay away from new signings initially. No point kidding myself that I have the slightest idea how good for a FF team someone like Chamakh is.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not in that league though. Way more micro-management on that site than I can be bothered with.

cover drive man

International Captain
Was about to say Arsenal have had a pretty shaky start with their games with Liverpool and Blackburn until I remembered last weeks 6-0 thrashing of Blackpool.

Still nothing to what they were five years back :ph34r: then again, neither are Liverpool performance-wise. Here's a question, how many seasons will we see before this Manure-Chelsea streak ends? We've already gone six seasons.