• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Great finish Theo, WAG.

Made even better that Big Sam appears to have been screwed over by the Ref missing Almunia carrying the ball over the line at the other end moments previously.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Arsenal defending like one-legged schoolgirls? Wow, that's underheard of.

Think we just flat-out think marking is unsporting.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Another turn up for the books...Van Persie off injured....have seen this somewhere before....

Anyway, Chamakh on, hopefully means fantasy points for me.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
LOL, is it so hard to admit you made a mistake?

You were clearly talking about the game and gave observations about the game. One which was just wrong. He did play in the game...just not for Agger or as an LB. Moving on.
You are a horrible poster and the first I will ever put on my ignore list. It is a shame you feel threatened by other knowledgable BPL posters, and I haven't the desire to deal with your immaturity.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Somewhat baffling series of responses from Ikki it has to be said. Thought it was perfectly obvious what Nath was saying myself.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I suppose he is better than Busquets, considerably better I would say, but at the same time, I agree it is hardly an area they are weak in. But then again, they are't really weak in any area.
Hardly similar players though. He's more a Toure replacement. Some power in the midfield.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Clapo said move on, but just to clarify for others that didn't understand how I could have read it differently:

1) Agger has been playing LB instead of Aurelio under Hodgson and this has been a bit controversial.
2) Agger didn't play against Trab, Aurelio did.
3) Nath makes the distinction that Aurelio is better than Agger on the left. He even admits he brought Aurelio up because he played in the game.
4) But Aurelio played LM, not LB, and didn't replace Agger.
5) Now he's saying he wasn't referring to the game and that none of the points relate to each other...when his post is pretty much all about the game.
6) Let's not forget Nath started the bad tone with "I can only laugh at those who think Ngog is better than Babel" and his jibe about pass completion stats which both clearly refer to me.
7) What do I expect? He supports Liverpool and Everton.

It's not a big deal...but let's cut the crap. Sorry Clapo, I'll shut up about it now I swear :p.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Way to prove my point, guys. :cool: Lol Spurtz.
Yet I heard all week on TalkSport how his victory over the mighty Young Bern, proved 'arry was as good as any Forn manager, and proved conclusively that England managers would be brilliaint if they had the top jobs. Surely this is a blip on his inevitable Prem win:blink:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
clapo said move on, but just to clarify for others that didn't understand how i could have read it differently:

1) agger has been playing lb instead of aurelio under hodgson and this has been a bit controversial.
2) agger didn't play against trab, aurelio did.
3) nath makes the distinction that aurelio is better than agger on the left. He even admits he brought aurelio up because he played in the game.
4) but aurelio played lm, not lb, and didn't replace agger.
5) now he's saying he wasn't referring to the game and that none of the points relate to each other...when his post is pretty much all about the game.
6) let's not forget nath started the bad tone with "i can only laugh at those who think ngog is better than babel" and his jibe about pass completion stats which both clearly refer to me.
7) what do i expect? He supports liverpool and everton.

it's not a big deal...but let's cut the crap. Sorry clapo, i'll shut up about it now i swear :p.
8-)

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tottenham such a lolworthy team. The new Newcastle.
Haha really?

Always thought of them as a bit of a "Newcastle lite", for their fans having expectations far in advance of what the team was realistically capable of. But it's odd that you say so now that they've got by far the best team they've had in years