• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I feel sick. From one of the best managers in the world...to Roy. What a disgrace.
Err no remember you had a complete clown called Benitez? The guy who says how well everyone played after managing a shot on target? The person who has spent the last 2-3 years politicking because he'd no money to throw down the drain to keep your team as top 4 also-rans?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Don't mention the money. We'll get a lecture on how all the terrible signings were actually good for the club because the net loss wasn't as big as everyone thinks it is.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
A little lower profile than lofty Liverpool, but there's rumours that BFS could be heading to Dubai to take up a lucrative job with Al Ahli. Don't know whether to laugh or cry tbh.

Craig

World Traveller
Il Corriere dello Sport is now claiming that Citeh are close to signing Lazio's Serbian left back Alexsandar Kolarov for around 18mm euro.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Err no remember you had a complete clown called Benitez? The guy who says how well everyone played after managing a shot on target? The person who has spent the last 2-3 years politicking because he'd no money to throw down the drain to keep your team as top 4 also-rans?
Haha, and yet, if Woy manages to win the CL, get to another final, win the FA cup and continually get top 4 he'd be Knighted. They say English football fans are stupid, but I never believed it until I met you.

Rafa goes to the best team in Europe, and we end up paying 8m to replace him with Woy. And there are people like you who say we should be thankful. You couldn't make that **** up.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
CW is awesome and going to the dogs at the same time. Clear out the rubbish, kthx.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a much nicer Arsenal kit than the recent Charlton-ish effort.

Scaly piscine

Haha, and yet, if Woy manages to win the CL, get to another final, win the FA cup and continually get top 4 he'd be Knighted. They say English football fans are stupid, but I never believed it until I met you.

Rafa goes to the best team in Europe, and we end up paying 8m to replace him with Woy. And there are people like you who say we should be thankful. You couldn't make that **** up.
A large proportion of Liverpool fans are so hilariously stupid, how have you managed not to meet any?

Oh and El ****wit inherited a strong squad. Millions upon millions of pounds later after his insidious style has pervaded every part of Liverpool football club, messed it up and now all the henchmen have buggered off he's left a squad that is comprised of about three good players and a whole bunch of reserves. But the Liverpool fans still think the guy is the best thing sliced bread. It's just amazing. Hodgson will have done amazingly well to have them competing for a CL spot.

The clown has done more damage to the club than the owners. Liverpool will still be suffering from what that goateed buffoon did in 10-15 years.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
It's amazing, Hodgson will do amazingly well to get us a CL squad...when this is basically the same team that was ranked #1 in Europe and runner-up in England with Benitez. Even I wanted Rafa out towards the end...but Hodgson? GTFO.

Scaly piscine

Gerrard is getting on a bit and was rubbish last season. Carragher is well past it. Torres is increasingly injury prone.

There's no guarantee those three plus Mascherano won't be leaving in the next few weeks anyway. I don't see much in the way of young talent maturing and there certainly won't be much of that in the next decade or so either after the clown's men got involved.

It's unlikely Hodgson will get much in the way of funds to build a squad with in the short term.

Pothas

It's amazing, Hodgson will do amazingly well to get us a CL squad...when this is basically the same team that was ranked #1 in Europe and runner-up in England with Benitez. Even I wanted Rafa out towards the end...but Hodgson? GTFO.
Jesus christ you are ****.