• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
There would be more credence to Scholes being calculating in his bad tackles rather than clumsy if he hadn't missed the 1999 Champions Leauge Final by needlessly hacking down an opponent going nowhere in his own half.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Right up there with "I had no idea that Manchester United were such a big club before I started supporting them."

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Wasn't really my point though. Was that he intentionally gets stuck in. Just ridiculing the false notion.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There is no false notion. He can't time his tackles and never has been able to. Not a myth, a fact.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Right up there with "I had no idea that Manchester United were such a big club before I started supporting them."
So if I didn't care about club football for years I'm supposed to acknowledge that I paid attention to Man Utd just because they're a big club? Pfft, this isn't Britain. The news wasn't and still isn't saturated with information about European football. You only know if you look and I didn't so yeah.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Next you'll be telling us that you once read a book about them and therefore consider yourself a hardcore fan