• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
If he misses a good chance, it's a Bebe sitter

Good job we've got Nani to look after our new Bebe.

Ooooooooh Bébé I love your way

Oh bebe bebe bebe ooooh

We have the whole family nearly, we got Mame, Nani, Bebe and now we need Dade

Experience the fail. :confused:

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just curious here, how worried are United fans about their reliance/dependance on Scholes and Giggs? Without them you'd be about half the team you are.

cpr

International Coach
I posted the Nani one the other day. The first and last ones are worth a chuckle :p
Pretty sure I got in first on that one :cool:

Just curious here, how worried are United fans about their reliance/dependance on Scholes and Giggs? Without them you'd be about half the team you are.
Very, tbh. Missing a trick every summer we fail to replace them. Sounds like Scholes had another stormer tonight, which is fantastic, but he cant produce it week in/week out for fitness reasons, just like a 21 year old cant do it week in/week out due to inexperience..... So Fergie, have both!!! (so long as one isnt Anderson).

To lose out on Ozil without even making a bid would be horrific IMO.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Very, tbh. Missing a trick every summer we fail to replace them. Sounds like Scholes had another stormer tonight, which is fantastic, but he cant produce it week in/week out for fitness reasons, just like a 21 year old cant do it week in/week out due to inexperience..... So Fergie, have both!!! (so long as one isnt Anderson).

To lose out on Ozil without even making a bid would be horrific IMO.
What do you think of Cleverley? Doesn't seem to have Scholes' range of passing so not comparing the two.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Cleverley in all Probability is going to be used on the wing ,as he was for the majority of his time at Watford.

Don't see him playing in a middle 2 ,though he can play in a middle 3 or as a support striker.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I get a feeling we are waiting on Rodwell and Hamsik next summer.

Both more capable of playing in a 4-4-2 regularly than a Ozil.

Though would love to have Ozil at the club.

3 Great Performances by Scholes now back to back ,Btw.
Thank God ,he did not go with England to the World Cup and seems Fresh and in form.

cpr

International Coach
What do you think of Cleverley? Doesn't seem to have Scholes' range of passing so not comparing the two.

Hardly seen any of him tbh. Dont really give two ****s about pre season, and ATM not paying for Sky Sports until i've moved house

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why worried? Scholes and Giggs will continue to play awesome football for United forever AFAIK.

Nah, I'm much more worried about losing Fergie. We kept winning trophies after the loss of Hughes, Bruce, Schmeichel, Keane etc. But only because Fergie was such a gun. I'd have faith in his ability to build another top-class side without Giggs and Scholes, but I'm really not sure there's another manager out there who could.