• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Chicarito scores for Mexico again against Spain.

He is now on a 7 match scoring streak for Club and Country I beleive.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll hate Hernandez purely for the fact he's allowed his ****ty nickname on his shirt, rather than Hernandez, when we weren't allowed Cesc or Quincy :dry:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That's Gerrard's international goal for the season gone then. Nice to see him celebrating so passionately too. Got to love how Andy Townsend has labelled this goal as "Typical Gerrard". Yes, typical insofar that he scores against substandard teams and then goes missing when it matters.

Pothas

Apparently he is a 'serious young man as well'

Anyway excellent goal.

Interntational friendly's really are the pits though.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Making up for it with a fantastic tip-over from Zamora's shot - not that the ref noticed.

I try not to listen to the commentators if I can help it.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Quoting this post from another Forum-

I switch to the England match for a second after hearing Gerrard's goal was a cracker. The commentators are moaning than Capello did not "jump up and enjoy it. Just like at the World Cup this summer, they didn't enjoy it."

Seriously, f'k anybody that says the players, management, or anybody had as much to do with England's downfall as the media this summer (and every second summer)
Agree so much

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
DTguardian
*clears throat* #MUFC have signed Portuguese striker Bebe, 20, from Vitória de Guimarães for £7.4m. Deal done today

Jarquis

We(Manchester United) have apparently signed a striker named Bebe from Vitoria Guimares.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6651318&infosid=17&pageno=1&usecache=false&preview_9foejvnizp9dhj73=true&now

Manchester United sign £7.4m Portuguese striker Bebe | Football | guardian.co.uk

And reportedly for 7.4 mn .WTF?
DTguardian
*clears throat* #MUFC have signed Portuguese striker Bebe, 20, from Vitória de Guimarães for £7.4m. Deal done today
lol.

Jarquis

At the double post of the transfer or at the actual transfer?
*remembers his own double post earlier*
*deletes*

It was at the double post, as Cevno posted it in a different thread, it was pointed out it was the wrong thread. So I found it funny that he'd obviously come in here, copied and posted exactly the same postm without seeing it'd already been posted :p

Won't laugh at the player until I've had a chance to see him. Apparently ManUre snatched him from under the noses of Real, so he must have a bit about him.