• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
So the Daily Mail and my Facebook feed are telling me Dale Jennings really is on his way to Bayern. :(

I need a more reliable source!

I hope we're getting enough money to build a solid League One side. But I imagine it will only be six figures.

****, he'll be bought by a top 4 club for ten times what Bayern pay us in about five years. And he'll play for England.
Has one year left on his contract ?

Will probably go for a couple of million max ,i think.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If we even got one million I'd be pleasantly surprised. A couple would be amazing...if the money went into developing the squad

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've banged about Dale Jennings for about a year since I saw him last pre-season away to Heswall

Might have shared this before, but if you're wondering why clubs like Bayern Munich are sniffing around a lad Liverpool gave the arse a few years back, check it out

YouTube - ‪Tranmere - Plymouth.mp4‬‏

Tipping him to be in the England squad in 2014 WC (should we qualify)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've banged about Dale Jennings for about a year since I saw him last pre-season away to Heswall

Might have shared this before, but if you're wondering why clubs like Bayern Munich are sniffing around a lad Liverpool gave the arse a few years back, check it out

YouTube - ‪Tranmere - Plymouth.mp4‬‏

Tipping him to be in the England squad in 2014 WC (should we qualify)
Meh, Pat Jennings could have scored against that defence.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
There's talk about Clichy as well, which I would like. I get the vibe that people on Cricket Web don't rate him, but I think he made the most tackles in the league last season.

mouse

Cricket Spectator
There's talk about Clichy as well, which I would like. I get the vibe that people on Cricket Web don't rate him, but I think he made the most tackles in the league last season.
He's the type of player that will suit 4-3-3 then 4-4-2. if we do play 4-4-2 next year I wouldn't really want Clichy because defensively he's not the greatest

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Clichy is not as bad as he is sometimes made out to be.

Defensively he may be poor sometimes ,but generally overall is pretty decent.

Not at all sure that Kolarov is better than him actually.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Clichy is not as bad as he is sometimes made out to be.

Defensively he may be poor sometimes ,but generally overall is pretty decent.

Not at all sure that Kolarov is better than him actually.
He's even worse going forward than he is defensively.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Barcelona have been beaten and can be beaten again with the right tactics and Personnel.

Inter was not the best team in Europe last season and yet beat them and so did Real in the Copa del ray.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Barcelona have been beaten and can be beaten again with the right tactics and Personnel.

Inter was not the best team in Europe last season and yet beat them and so did Real in the Copa del ray.
Well yes, it's sport, any team can be beaten. The point is how many times in the past couple of years did they lose a game they really needed to win? That indicates that if they turn up close to their best, you just have to accept they'll win most of the time.