• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has to be the most emotional forum I've ever encountered in my life. That's including some rather dodgy non sporting related ones too. Quite a feat, I think all the loons who support Liverpool gather there, not representative at all of their fanbase I hope.

edit: I mean you read that forum and you'd think if they got Rafa back all would be okay and they'd dominate the universe again next season.

Last edited:

duffer

Spurs fans are still the most deluded though. Far more deluded, you'll need a bedpan nearby when reading some of their forums because of how much you'll laugh.

duffer

No but seriously just imagine how that forum would read if Woy was the one selling Torres and trying to bring Carroll in for 30 million. Not sure any server could handle that.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
30mil for Carroll is just ridiculous.

...the 35mil we now appear to be bidding is much more reasonable. :ph34r:

EDIT: Nah look, that's not even funny. So much money. At least I like Carroll, haha.

Last edited:

duffer

35m + add ons. Heh. Wonder how much we could sell Bendtner for then? Oh wait, he's Danish.

edit: Apparently they rejected 40 mill for Andy Carroll. Mike Ashley, are you kidding me?

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Been rejected apparently. Don't know which club is more insane.

Also, I give up, haha.

duffer

But seriously, 35 million would get you Luis Fabiano or Llorente. **** is madness, can't take it anymore. Wake up and examine the wreckage tomorrow.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Now Carroll has handed in a transfer request and Newcastle have - reluctantly - accepted it. This just gets better and better.

Depending on the exact fee (35m PLUS add-ons) and on what happens with Torres, Andy Carroll looks like ending today somewhere between the sixth and eighth most expensive player in history.

****. Me. Sideways.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
We're through the looking glass here, people.

£35m for Carroll is just, well, words fail me. It's beyond insanity and into a whole new realm of mental illness.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Carroll could also be going to Prison in the near future.

The Guardian reporting Liverpool are paying 14 million for Charlie Adam too .

And 35 million for Carroll.

While Chelsea is paying 50 million for Crocked Torres.

All overpriced .

The Transfer Market has gone Crazy.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Carroll could also be going to Prison in the near future.

The Guardian reporting Liverpool are paying 14 million for Charlie Adam too .

And 35 million for Carroll.

While Chelsea is paying 50 million for Crocked Torres.

All overpriced .

The Transfer Market has gone Crazy.
This is what Gerrard thinks :

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand
Wow, how much would Ronaldo, Messi or.........ME be worth 2day in this crazy market?!!! 100m+ all day!!

HAHA!!!!