• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Substitute "woman" for "black man" and there'd, rightly, be an outcry.

Whilst I've never been shy of telling the odd ***ist joke, it's piss poor that these guys actually have that attitude. Then again, this is the same Richard Keys who a year or so ago asked if Lionel Messi was as good as Ashley Young.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I really like Andy Gray..

Also, :laugh:
I find him a pain in the arse to be honest, I used to quite like him but he's one of these characters who has rather become a pastiche of himself and is just generally very annoying. The way he harps on about how the referees ought to be respected and so on before then lambasting them with the old "I'm sorry, but that has ruined the match" routine is just tiresome. Wish he and most of the sky crew would piss off and hand the commentary reigns solely to Alan Parry.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I find him a pain in the arse to be honest, I used to quite like him but he's one of these characters who has rather become a pastiche of himself and is just generally very annoying. The way he harps on about how the referees ought to be respected and so on before then lambasting them with the old "I'm sorry, but that has ruined the match" routine is just tiresome. Wish he and most of the sky crew would piss off and hand the commentary reigns solely to Alan Parry.
Alan parry's from Birkenhead, WAG

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
**** me and I thought Birmingham, Wigan and Wolves were poor over the weekend. Notlob just comfortably pissed on all of them from a substantial height.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
*depth

Jääskeläinen seemed to have his nightmare match from the highlights.
Yeah, he should have done better with two - probably three - of the goals, but the team were collectively shocking. They're in freefall too it seems - have taken just 8 points out of the last 30 available.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm still a long way from being a fan and any team with Kevin "Elbows" Davies (most penalised player in the prem this season, stat fans) is always going to commit more than its quota of fouls, but they at least try to play something like football now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Do NOT defend Bolton. It's a slippery slope, leading towards "well at least Hitler was a vegetarian."

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
How many points for racism? :ph34r:

Australia vs Uzbekistan, Blackpool vs Man United and Arsenal vs Ipswich. After a 12-hour day at work. What do I doooooooooooo

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why the **** would you do that

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

POST REPORTED

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm still a long way from being a fan and any team with Kevin "Elbows" Davies (most penalised player in the prem this season, stat fans) is always going to commit more than its quota of fouls, but they at least try to play something like football now.
He's usually around the top in most seasons tbf. But yeah, I'm really warming to Bolton under Coyle.