• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spurs, I'd guess.

Such an annoying game, won't finish ten vs. ten. I wonder how long it'll be before people start giving up on Rooney, he's been not even been Premiership standard for about nine months now. End of the season?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Spurs, I'd guess.

Such an annoying game, won't finish ten vs. ten. I wonder how long it'll be before people start giving up on Rooney, he's been not even been Premiership standard for about nine months now. End of the season?
Fair question - on current form Hernandez should be way, way ahead of him for a starting berth.

Carrick and Fletcher getting their arses handed too them with depressing regularity in this match.

Uppercut

Yeah, if by "current form" you mean since last April. I guess he's got enough class that you've got to keep the faith for as long as it takes, but it's frustrating to see such a good player on the bench when someone's playing so poorly so consistently in his position.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Who does Brumby want to win this match?
Draw suits my purposes. Tipped it too, I think.

Just feel too dirty rooting for the Spurts. Only time it's ever happened was the last game of the 99/00 season when we needed 'em to get a result at Old Tartford. ****s lost to spite us.

Uppercut

That was 98/99. I remember the titles we win in detail :cool:.

Decent result, can't complain. Vidic is some kind of immense mythical god.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
A draw that - despite all the end-to-end stuff - never really threatened to be anything else. I can't remember a time in that match where United actually looked like scoring.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am fuming, gut instinct was to tip draws in Villa/Brum and Liverpool/Everton but I don't like tipping the draw too often.
****ing Collins.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Still not managed to work out how anyone other than Vidic was MotM today, who gave one of the best defensive performances I have ever seen.

cpr

International Coach
Least he's manned up and apologised. Sounds like a moment of regrettable stupidity, probably cop a 2 year ban.... Banning for life for some silly act you did as a kid is a bit harsh imo.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Still not managed to work out how anyone other than Vidic was MotM today, who gave one of the best defensive performances I have ever seen.
Yeah, I would have given it to Vidic as well - but Modric was excellent too TBF, particularly in the first half. His pwnage of Fletch was embarrassing. Cracking little player.