• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Joe Cole once again rumoured to sign for the Reds. Would love it to pieces, but we simply don't have the money, surely.

So excited for the new season. In Hodgson we trust!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great player. The chance of him staying fit for any length of time appears pretty slim but it's well worth the gamble anyway.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Prediction: Fabianski is going to be our number 1 this season.
Am becoming increasingly resigned to this fact. Which quite frankly, is an appalling prospect. Will send my goalkeeping CV over to Monsieur this evening. Reckon Marcuss ough to do similarly.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am becoming increasingly resigned to this fact. Which quite frankly, is an appalling prospect. Will send my goalkeeping CV over to Monsieur this evening. Reckon Marcuss ough to do similarly.
I played in goal for Bradley Rowe middle, I'd do it for 5 grand a week:)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Law Society first XI at Uni is as good as it gets for me, pretty sure no Premiership keeper has that kind of past experience.

cpr

International Coach
Man Met Uni 2nd XI, for 5 grand a week i'd not only do it, but promise not to sabatage the visit to OT......

I'd like to point out that was nigh on 5 years ago, and i've now become tubby and slow. However still reckon I could take on the current bunch.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Dragon School Staff XI and Staff VI.

Third in the Football Mundial Oxford League 2010.
Only player to be booked in Staff v Pupils match 2010.

In my defence, it should never have been a yellow. It should have been a straight red.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I am getting more sure by the minute that We are skint.

The glazers have probbaly taken out out a huge chunk of th 95 million cash reserves as well as the credit facility of 70 million due to the bond issue to pay of their High interest PIK'S or they will in the future.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I am getting more sure by the minute that We are skint.

The glazers have probbaly taken out out a huge chunk of th 95 million cash reserves as well as the credit facility of 70 million due to the bond issue to pay of their High interest PIK'S or they will in the future.
You're just sure now?:laugh:

Most likely they have. Their American businesses are faltering so safe to assume so.