• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Didn't Raul join Hamburg? Or did that never materialise?

If Pires does join Gold Coast though, I will become an immediate fan. Pires WAFG.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah, I saw Ruud had ended up there, I just thought I saw something in the press the other day about them trying to go after Raul as well.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Remember Gough being on air after the Shawcross incident. **** me dead, pretty much tore the back of my dad's car apart in anger at the **** he was coming out with. The most clueless **** around.

Jarquis

Arsenal beat Barnet 4-0 today.
Apparently Koscielny was poor, refuse to believe we won't sign another cb. Same goes for a keeper, Wenger said after the game "we don't have a #1".
Wilshere doing his usual of being an absolute gem in preseason :) Apparently JET and Frimpong played well and Rosicky looked as sharp as he did when we first signed him.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Arsenal beat Barnet 4-0 today.
Apparently Koscielny was poor, refuse to believe we won't sign another cb. Same goes for a keeper, Wenger said after the game "we don't have a #1".
Wilshere doing his usual of being an absolute gem in preseason :) Apparently JET and Frimpong played well and Rosicky looked as sharp as he did when we first signed him.
Haha if that's true then it's hilarious. And great.

Jarquis

Eduardo -> Shakhtar 'pparently. Martin Taylor, WAC.
Nothing official from the club yet but his Wiki page has been edited (lolz) and all over various news feeds.

Craig

World Traveller
Poulsen has been linked to Liverpool. Juventus really want to sell him. They have tried to flog him off to a couple of Turkish clubs, but his wife said no to the idea of living in Turkey.

grecian

There a fantasy football thing set up at CW yet?

Not that I know of, I did it last year, but I couldn't be ****ed to update it, whilst I was losing. I'd join one though, if anyone less feckless then me were to set one up:)