• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am I the only one watching this? Ridiculous, ridiculous match. 5 minutes to go and nfi what will happen.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
God damnit, feeling like smashing some crockery right now at United's jamminess. If they win this, it'll be the least deserved win of the season, by at least 10 million miles.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And we would have won it too if it weren't for Brad Friedel's pesky, exceptionally ugly face getting in the way.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
And we would have won it too if it weren't for Brad Friedel's pesky, exceptionally ugly face getting in the way.
True enough.

Doesn't change the fact that, for 5/6ths of the game, you were totally outplayed. And that the ever-charming Nani should have been sent off for that ridiculous elbow right in front of the linesman.

Still, much as I detest them, United are a doughty bunch, ther's no doubt about that.

Uppercut

Lol, "that ridiculous elbow". This is what happens when they let Andy Townsend commentate on Villa matches, people start treating his opinion with the respect it doesn't deserve.

It was far and away our worst performance of the season but **** it, one brilliant shot and one brilliant cross is all it takes to render that irrelevant. Must be sick of the sight of Macheda. He's always crap when he's not playing you guys.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Berbatov not exactly covering himself in glory at the moment. Well done Man Utd though, did well to salvage anything from that. Great performance from Villa given how many injuries they had though. Don't think I've seen any of Young, Agbonlahor or Downing play that well in god knows how long, Albrighton to be given a full England call up sooner or later as well I should imagine.

flibbertyjibber

Good point for my lot today after a crap performance in the 1st half.What a joy it is to have a GOD in charge who is not scared to make changes if things aren't going right.