• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
So gun having Bale at Spurs, full credit to many people at the club for producing the most talented young footballer in the world today.

I'm pretty pleased with all of the English clubs results over the past couple of days.
Err.....

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Do people think Bale will be off at season's end if he continues like this?
Is only a matter of time before Man City declare their interest I expect, as will be the case with any player who plays moderately well for the duration of the season I'd imagine.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone see the challenge on N'Gog last night? (not sure who the Napoli player was)? Blokes lucky not to have a broken leg, was woeful.

social

And with their attitudes, I guess why they won't work out why they won't win anything. BTW is this meant to be a fact, or you are just merely stating an opinion?
Simply an opinion based on my experience of having worked with them for quite a few years and seeing their behaviour/attitude in similar situations

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Dale Jennings people.

Remember the name.

Look up our goals from last Saturday and you will see why. Will be playing in the top flight within years I reckon.

Craig

World Traveller
FC United 3 - 2 Rochdale :laugh:

What a howler from the Richdale 'keeper Josh Lillis that gave away the winning goal right out the end. Great to see the fans being allowed to run out onto the ground to celebrate with the players at full time.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
One more round to go for FC United and it could be Manchester United vs FC United in the third round.

I bet the FA would be putting Hot balls into the draw for that to happen.

Jarquis

duffer, Sledger, Brumby - The Sun could be worth a quick glance tomorrow.
Not that I feel it's anybody's business at all but yeah..

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
FC United 3 - 2 Rochdale :laugh:

What a howler from the Richdale 'keeper Josh Lillis that gave away the winning goal right out the end. Great to see the fans being allowed to run out onto the ground to celebrate with the players at full time.
Enough cup shocks in that bit of Lancashire for my liking.

duffer

Frenchman in having an affair shocker. Heh, in other news bear takes **** in woods.

But wow, talk about back down to earth for the Spudz. My word :laugh:

edit: **** off Hutton

Last edited: