• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ha, 5-1. The comeback starts here. :ph34r:

Seriously, loth as I man to see a T*ttenham man do well, Houghton seems altogether less of a client that Bruce so am thoroughly enjoying this.
There were rumours about his future earlier this week. If any football club is that ********, it's Newcastle.

Unfortunate that he seems to have secured his future. Really likable guy but I can't be having Newcastle doing well.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Though it's unlikely, it's probably no more unlikely to suggest they'll be challenging for the Premiership this season.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Interesting that there's been no discussion tonight of what I thought was a terrific game between two teams who play a really entertaining style. Thought West Brom showed pretty great character to keep playing well when reduced to nine men (although the second one, in particular, was a wretched challenge). Haven't enjoyed a match more this season ITBT.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting that there's been no discussion tonight of what I thought was a terrific game between two teams who play a really entertaining style. Thought West Brom showed pretty great character to keep playing well when reduced to nine men (although the second one, in particular, was a wretched challenge). Haven't enjoyed a match more this season ITBT.
meh, thought it was over as a contest after half an hour, I do agree that the two teams try to play football though. A lesson to the likes of Stoke and Blackburn, who are hideous to watch.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Tbf usually teams that come up and try to "play football" end up getting royally dicked on. Though granted that hasn't really happened in the cases of Brom and Blackpool, particularly West Brom in fact.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was wondering why you disappeared when Citeh became good because it's the complete opposite of what the Citeh fans here did.