• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Haha oh ye forget, Lamps was taken West Ham, so was J Cole too. Makes you wonder who really the last talented ENG yongster that came through from the chelsea youth ranks.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Outplayed by Utrecht now. If anyone wants a betting tip, place some money on Blackpool this weekend.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might be a tall ask for Blackpool, but I've done quite well betting on 'pool matches this season. Their prices at the bookies haven't yet adjusted to the side's current quality- the fact that they're called "Liverpool" seems reason enough to make them odds-on away to a team like Sunderland.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haha, Roy Hodgson, what a legend.

Interviewer: How did your team do tonight Roy?
Hodgson: A lot better than Celtic, that's for sure.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Seeing Boateng's performance earlier tonight @ City. I feel really nervous for my boy Richards future regular 1st team oppurtunities.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
RIchards is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.
Mancini seems to be working on it with some good success to date this season. Its only matter of time one he maintains his form (presuming he still gets alot of 1st team game time) that he replaces G Johnson @ RB for England.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Don't wet your pants in anticipation of that appealing prospect becoming reality.

Last edited: