Page 112 of 415 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 6221

Thread: *Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    *Carlton Cole

Hodgson now ruling out buying Toivonen. Not been impressed with Roy the last few days.
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Shott Carson? FFS. With him and Foster as back up we better pray to Jesus, Allah, Buddah, Jehovah & Jah that Hart doesn't get broken.
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"as much a news event as an actual footballer, a worthy stop-start centre forward, but an all-time hyper-galactico when it comes to doing funny things with cars and hats, a player whose signing proves once again that the Premier League is still undoubtedly the best in the world when it comes to doing things with cars and hats."
    - Barney Ronay on Mario Balotelli

Vimes, by any chance have you seen Linus Hallenius play? I ask, since he he's been signed by Genoa.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Samuel_Vimes's Avatar
    Defend Your Castle Champion! Monkey Diving Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Vimes, by any chance have you seen Linus Hallenius play? I ask, since he he's been signed by Genoa.
    Nope. Swedish second-tier football rarely broadcast here.
    Messi scores on the rebound.

Founder of ESAS - Edgar Schiferli, the best associate bowler
    A follower of the schools of Machiavelli, Bentham, Locke, Hobbes, Sutcliffe, Bradman, Lindwall, Miller, Hassett and Benaud
    Member of JMAS, DMAS, FRAS and RTDAS

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Grünbaum
    Is the conduct approved by the gods right ("pious"), because of properties of its own, or merely because it pleases the gods to value or command it?

Cricket Champion! Jackpot Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Shott Carson? FFS. With him and Foster as back up we better pray to Jesus, Allah, Buddah, Jehovah & Jah that Hart doesn't get broken.
    You forgot Fowler and Le Tissier.
    ★★★★★

Quote Originally Posted by Nnanden View Post
    *Carlton Cole

Hodgson now ruling out buying Toivonen. Not been impressed with Roy the last few days.
    Yeah I know was just trying too highlight my suprise that anyone would bid for Donkey Cole.

Liverpool desperately need some more quality in attack if they are going to get near the Champions League if you compare them to Man City & Spurs(who they are realisticly competing with for 4th place) they look so weak in depth of quality.

Strikers ---------------------------------- Right Wing ----------------- Left Wing
    Liverpool Torres, Ngog, Babbel, Jovanovic Kuyt,Pachecho Joe Cole, Maxi
    Mab City Tevez,Adebayor,Ballotelli,Jo, Santa Cruz Johnson, SWP Milner, Silva
    Spurs Defoe, Keane, Crouch, Pavliachenko Lennon, Krankjar Bale, Moderic

Other than Torres and possibly Cole would any of the Liverpool players make the other two's subs bench? Better hope Torres stays fit.
    Last edited by chalky; 30-08-2010 at 05:20 AM.

Robinho could be off to Milan. Mind you, City only have a few days to punt a shedload of players, unless they want to sit around, cock in-hand until January.

Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    Haha WAC. Should get over himself.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit: Jesus christ, what a knob. Twitch off.
    Last edited by duffer; 30-08-2010 at 08:34 AM.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Furball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Pretty depressing looking England squad really. Without Rio, JT & King that defense looks cringeworthy. He really should have dropped G Johnson as well.

Stunning that Capello would pick SWP though, SMH totally WTF selection. Hate how he is treating J Cole.

Not sure why he picked Bent & C Cole either. He clearly didn't rate either of them good enough to play in the WC, useless picking them since they are just premiership players - not international quality. So with Zamora out, giving young Caroll a taste of international football would have been the better choice.
    Why? The guy's mince, an over-rated sand-dancer with gay shorts and a gayer voice.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Haa...welli dont think Foster is bad. But ye not sure why Carson was recalled. I reckon Steven Harper has a good chance of making future squads regardless of his age.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerFurball View Post
    Why? The guy's mince, an over-rated sand-dancer with gay shorts and a gayer voice.
    Not sure what makes him over-rated. But Cole should always be in an ENG squad, especially when you consider SWP is there & Carrick has been picked without playing @ all for United this season. Poor from Capello.

Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Great win for us. Theorry is looking the business so far this season, incredible what a rest and then an injury free pre season can do for you. Cesc is clearly not match sharp, Song was good and Diaby has started the season the best I've ever seen him do. Looks very disciplined and strong so far and if he keeps this up with his size and skillset would be indispensible for the team.

Chamakh once he came on linked up well with everyone, looks a real good singing and I thought Clichy and not Koscielny was more to blame for their goal. Koscielny actually did well imo, won a lot of tackles and made some top interceptions. Still inexperienced and needs some bulk but looks really talented.
    Yeah, agreed about Abou. Was impressive here and there for us last season, such as the FA Cup game against West Hame, he was running hot then. But his start to this season is even more promising, as you said the discipline he's showing could take him to the next level, cutting out the brain explosions and adding some to consistency to his game could be a big thing. Is crazy he's only 24

I also thought Clichy was at fault, just stood aimlessly at the back post and let Diouf get infront of him into space. Was all too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by roseboy64 View Post
    Bad business by Barca with Zlatan there.
    Indeed. Especially when Barca play in the CL, dont think Villa is good enough to play as a # 9 in Barca's 4-3-3 formation againts teams that will look to do a Inter on Barca again. But that wont be a problme in La Liga though.

Thread Information