• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

cpr

International Coach
Why dIdn't the fact that both Brad Jones and Ross Turnbull were considered too shyte for Middlesbrough not put off Liverpool and Chelsea respectively? Comedy keepers

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was surprised Eastmond didn't play last night, I rate him from what I've seenn. Not as good as James Dunne though obviously.
Good footballer but a B level prospect imo. Wilshere, Lansbury and Emmanuel-Thomas back from loan mean he's pretty much on the outer, especially with Emmanuel Frimpong coming back from injury later this season. Coquelin is playing Ligue 1 this season too and will push Eastmond back further in the pecking order.

Sure you guys would love him though. Reckon he'd make a solid Championship player right now.

Craig

World Traveller
Why dIdn't the fact that both Brad Jones and Ross Turnbull were considered too shyte for Middlesbrough not put off Liverpool and Chelsea respectively? Comedy keepers
Perhaps they have incriminating photos of their respective managers?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha, oh yes,

I'll make it last all season...whenever they say, "yeah but what division are you in?" well I have a comeback.

TRFC. The Pride of Merseyside.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Good footballer but a B level prospect imo. Wilshere, Lansbury and Emmanuel-Thomas back from loan mean he's pretty much on the outer, especially with Emmanuel Frimpong coming back from injury later this season. Coquelin is playing Ligue 1 this season too and will push Eastmond back further in the pecking order.

Sure you guys would love him though. Reckon he'd make a solid Championship player right now.
As Wenger mentioned in pre-season those at the top need to convince him to play for ENG & not Ghana.

Craig

World Traveller
Is there any truth in the story that SAF is looking at signing Atletico Madrid goal keeper David De Gea?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it's been a decent match so far. Pretty good quality, not end to end stuff, but the teams are too good for the game to be an open one.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, you appeared to be suggesting that open games between good teams do not exist.
They do, but rarely. Usually only after 60 mins or so when the players are starting to tire, or one team starts chasing the game, subs come on etc.