• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah, so the few Spurs fans remaining decide to cover themselves in glory by singing the paedophile song. Classy club with fans to match.

Pothas

Football is so ****ing good isn't it?!

Just a brilliant evening, players were great, crowd was great.

Charlie you are a bloody hero.

How the hell we managed to win a penalty shoot out I shall never know, just knew Jermaine Beckford was going to miss though :)

Craig

World Traveller
The ref of the 2002 WC game between Italy and South Korea, Byron Moreno, has been arrested for smuggling 6kg of heroin at JFK Airport.

link

duffer

Thought Koscielny was excellent tonight tbh.
Second game in a row he's been class. Looks a real good signing. Couple of years ago it looked like we had no defensive prospects to be excited about but all of a sudden we have Kos and Gibbs. For a guy making his first start in 16 months Djourou looked very good too.

Really enjoying our start to the season for the most part. Fabianski being the major downer so far.

grecian

I was surprised Eastmond didn't play last night, I rate him from what I've seenn. Not as good as James Dunne though obviously.

Jarquis

The Chavs dive to win a penalty and make it 3-3 before Super Shola puts the Toon ahead in the last minute of normal time.
4-3 with 2 mins of extra time to go.
Man ****ty are also losing against WBA while Manure have come from behind to spoil S****horpe's party.
Liverpool second best against Northampton since their goal as well.
Could be a big night.

Jarquis

Chelscum out :cool:

Elsewhere in the world, the AS Roma goalkeeper is currently playing with a broken leg as his side have no substitutes left. Commitment.

Jarquis

Depends how bad the break is. Apparently he's seemingly in agony, but it's pretty crazy tstl.