• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Craig

World Traveller
I see that Lee Bowyer called a West Brom fan (who was there with her grandson) a ****ing **** on the weekend. I guess somethings never change.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I see that Lee Bowyer called a West Brom fan (who was there with her grandson) a ****ing **** on the weekend. I guess somethings never change.
Presumably this has come out because a bunch of West Brom fans got all indignant about it.

Always amuses me, that.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
well if it was a grandma with her grandson, why wouldn't she be indignant, he's a vile toad, anyway...

....cool flapianski's playing always worth a chuckle or two:)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Absolutely horrific marking from the Spurts for the goal. Lovely cross from Wilshere and great movement from Lansbury tho.

duffer

Fabianski, jesus christ just **** off. Wow, forget the offside, how is this clown still employed by the club?

Jarquis

There's only one Fabianski.... Only one Fabianski....

So why did we have to be the ****s to take sympathy on him and give him a club? :(

duffer

I'm all for faith and giving people chances but this **** has gotten ridiculous. And against this shower of ****s as well.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Calling bull**** on us not having faith in 20 year olds tbh.
Yeah, that is true, but I understand his frustration here. He has done pretty much all he could possibly do to force himself into the team. If Almunia and Fabianski were actually good then it would be just a case of hard luck, but when the pair of them routinely make a balls up of even the most routine situations and he's still left out in the cold it must seem dire. How many chances are they going to get ffs?

Jarquis

Hoping this is the end of Fabianski tbh. I said on a different forum I was disappointed that we'd gone with Fabianski but I will be livid if Wojciech isn't starting in our next domestic cup tie.
Almunia deserves a run in the league, has been pretty tidy this season, so far, in all fairness.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Very soft. Should, hopefully, make decent viewing from the neutral perspective for the next half hour - nice to get some more football having ended up working late...

A steady point for City, I suppose, at Dagenham: another lead lost, but one defeat in seven is a steady start and we're travelling better than last year by a distance - good news given it's two more road trips up next - Yeovil and Bournemouth - before I get to head down to Rochdale at exeat.

EDIT: Jesus Christ, Spurs. That's the penalty box. Do not touch strikers.

Last edited:

Jarquis

Best 15 minutes of my week so far.

*Week starting from Sunday because there were 6 minutes on Saturday that were better :P