• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Braga have been pretty poor though, it must be said. In other news, Real Madrid have hardly looked great this evening.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Know Celtic are gash and all, but really struggling to see how Braga turned Sevilla over. They look absolute white wee-wee.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Know Celtic are gash and all, but really struggling to see how Braga turned Sevilla over. They look absolute white wee-wee.
Their entire gameplan probably went to tiny little pieces in the ninth minute.

I guess that's how it goes- if we'd scored in the first ten minutes against Rangers last night I suspect they might well have looked just as poor.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You do have to wonder how Braga beat anyone playing like that, never mind dealing out batterings of the like Celtic copped.

I note that one of their main summer signings, Gary Hooper, is ex-Grays Athletic. Now, seeing as the ex-non-league gathering point that is Peterborough's front line of Boyd, Mackail-Smith and Aaron McLean seems to have found its level bouncing between the Championship and League One, would it be unfair to conclude that this is the apparent level of the Old Firm?

Last edited:

Uppercut

Imagine if Cardiff were promoted and the Old Firm joined in the same season? The dickhead factor of Premier League fans would go through the roof.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This thread would never be the same if they did let them in. For that reason alone it'd be worth a crack.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
CDMs really love an early goal against weaker sides.
Biggest flat track bullies going. Watched Rovers against them a few weeks back and my lot are rank ****e but Arsenal got a good game that today and were fortunate. Would fancy any side which can combine a semblance of quality with Olivia Newton-John's finest hit, to take them to task.

vcs

Just watched the highlights, wow, Fabregas was orgasmic in yesterday's match.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
From the sounds of things he didn't want to go anywhere else so they got him on the cheap.
He only had a year left on his contract and told Werder Bremen that he wanted to leave, so that nulified any bargaining power they might have had.