• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Random Country Draft Vote

Who has the best team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Easy enough.

Clapo: Lev Yashin; Djalma Santos, Oscar Ruggeri, Claudio Gentile, Andreas Brehme; Patrick Vieira, József Bozsik; Bobby Charlton, Johan Cruijff, Pavel Nedvěd; Davor Šuker

Cevno: Petr Čech; Cafu, Roberto Ayala, Matthias Sammer, Igor Netto; Roy Keane; Giuseppe Meazza, György Sárosi, Paul Scholes, Dragan Džajić; Marco van Basten

Brumby: František Plánička; Albert Shesternyov, José Luis Brown, Giuseppe Bergomi, Paul Breitner, Claude Makélélé, Flórián Albert, Zvonimir Boban, Pelé, Dennis Bergkamp, Stanley Matthews

Vimes: Gyula Grosics; Javier Zanetti, Nemanja Vidić, Jan Popluhár, Kakha Kaladze; Gennaro Gattuso; Johan Neeskens, Zico; Eusébio, Gerd Müller, Kevin Keegan

Indipper: Sepp Maier; Giacinto Faccheti, Billy Wright, Daniel Passarella; Josef Masopust, Frank Rijkaard, Valery Voronin; Bernard Vukas, Gunnar Nordahl, László Kubala, Garrincha

GingerFurball: Ivo Viktor; Carlos Alberto, Ashley Cole, Jürgen Kohler, Oleg Kuznetsov; Vladimir Jugović, Michel Platini, Roberto Baggio; Alfredo di Stefano, Nandor Hidegkuti, Rob Rensenbrink

Ausage: Gordon Banks; Anton Ondruš, Fabio Cannavaro, Ronald Koeman, Yuri Zhirkov; Michael Ballack, Luka Modrić; Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Zoltán Czibor; Ronaldo

Mitchell: Oliver Kahn; Roberto Carlos, Paolo Maldini, Ruud Gullit, Lilian Thuram; Siniša Mihajlović,; Andrey Arshavin, Diego Maradona, Karel Poborský; Gary Lineker, Sándor Kocsis

Marcuss: Peter Shilton; Karol Dobiaš, Franz Beckenbauer, Franco Baresi, Juan Pablo Sorín; Valentin Ivanov, Clarence Seedorf, Zinedine Zidane, Balázs Dzsudzsák; Romario, Edin Džeko

sledger: Fatty Foulke; Lothar Matthäus, Alessandro Nesta, Oleg Luzhny, Bobby Moore, Tomáš Rosický, Kaká, Gabriel Batistuta, Ferenc Puskas, Robert Prosinecki

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I am still not getting how a central midfield of Arshavin and Maradona is winning it .Specially as that attack is pale compared to some of the others.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I dunno if you ever saw Lineker play but your post suggests no

And as much as I hate the dirty fat argie smackrat, Maradona's presence makes any team awesome anyway.

Plus check out the defence.

No-brainer for mine.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My wingers are irrelevant given the presence of Maradona. Arshavin/Poborsky are their own sources of high flair and capable of magic. Linker and Kocsis would score a ridiculous amount.

Defence is supreme though :cool: