• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Perennial Number Twos

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah, KFC is clearly the leader in chicken based fast food products.

Was going to post Red Rooster as well, then thought I should keep it to sports. In hind sight, eating chicken is a sport.
KFC is #2 to McDonalds though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ah okay.

Well if we're going on fast food in general, who is number 2, KFC or Hungry Jacks/Burger King?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What about Portugese Chicken peepz?

I'd say:

1.Oportos(Bondi Burger, good god almighty)
2.Nandos
3.Ogalos

duffer

Not Portugese enough to make my list. Will have a try when I'm in the area though.

Pothas

What about Portugese Chicken peepz?

I'd say:

1.Oportos(Bondi Burger, good god almighty)
2.Nandos
3.Ogalos
Nando's the dominant force in Portugese Chicken in Britain, cannot even think of a number two.

Nando's is better over here anyway.

andyc

If only you clowns were familiar with Chickos. Amazing.

sm00teh knows what I'm talking about.
Ole is without a doubt the best chicken burger place in existence. Find your nearest one right now (Neutral Bay and Kensington come recommended) and go get an Ole Burger Meal right now. With chili.

duffer

As I said earlier, I believe the true portuguese chicken burger is meant to be enjoyed without cheese.

Just destroyed the credibility of that entire site tbh.