• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Perennial Number Twos

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

For being Canadian whenever he lost a match and for not being as good as Tim Henman when he did win a match.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Red Rooster was so good though! Wish we had it here.

Although I did get sick of their olympics advert 'when you are watching the green and gold (ugh) pick up some red' or whatever ****y slogan they had.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
First team that came to mind to me when I was thinking of perennial runners-up. Mind you, I'm sure the Canes would prefer a second place this season in the Super14 than their current position which puts their semi-final prospects in huge doubt...I'm sure Wellington will make it up in the ANZC with another silver medal. :happy:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would have thought KFC were #2.
Nah, KFC is clearly the leader in chicken based fast food products.

Was going to post Red Rooster as well, then thought I should keep it to sports. In hind sight, eating chicken is a sport.