• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Matt79

Global Moderator
Interesting. Often see 'your' instead of 'you're'

Never the other way around.
D'oh. They're putting EVERYONE at work through remedial grammar and punctuation classes - it's obviously messed with my head. In other news, shut up ****.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Nah, just getting in on what will be my last chance before the GF. I'm off to a big boozy lunch tomorrow afternoon, and then will be at the game on Saturday, so next time we speak in here, it will all be done bar me leading you all in the Collingwood team song

Matt79

Global Moderator
If we're losing, and you see a dashingly handsome man plummetting from the top-deck trying to take out the Saints bench, give me a wave, kay?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Heading off on my annual Grand Final trip away with my mates tomorrow.

Started doing it in 08, so not a long tradition by any stretch, but it has resulted in two awesome GFs. Hoping for a third.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Much as it pains me to say it, Collingwood by between 4-6 goals.

Which should give great heart to all Saints fans out there...

howardj

International Coach
Heading off on my annual Grand Final trip away with my mates tomorrow.

Started doing it in 08, so not a long tradition by any stretch, but it has resulted in two awesome GFs. Hoping for a third.
Enjoy it, mate.

Good times.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I miss WEG :(
Whilst I'll probably always prefer WEG's posters over Knights, I think it's good that Knight is not trying to replicate WEG's style, opting to use his own style, and although I prefer WEG's cartoony style more, Knight's aren't bad by any stretch imo.

In time we'll be able to differentiate between the WEG era and the Knight era, and I think that's good.