• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
G Arthur Armstrong, 6 nuggets, 1 large chicken nuggets, 1 big mac meal with any sauce, any more than that and I'm effefed from Brownlow.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As opposed to your normal ****-stirring? :lol: please...

you seriously reckon Judd shouldn't have got a week for his elbow on Pav?

I've got no issue with Judd being labelled a great player and on field captain, but when you start calling a guy with form for eye gouging and pressure points the most impressive figure in the AFL, over guys like Kirk, B. Harvey, R. Harvey, Riewoldt, etc etc, you're way off.
Righto champ. Back to big footy for you.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Edit: as above

Will say sorry to Zac, and any other Carlton fans. Not the time nor place, and definitely came out more bitter than was desirable. My bad.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Whatever Murphy. Dish it out but act all sooky and holier than thou now.

Will say sorry to Zac, and any other Carlton fans. Not the time nor place, and definitely came out more bitter than was desirable. My bad.
lol, if you want to see bitter and ungracious just wait to see what happens if you ****s win on Saturday.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whatever Murphy. Dish it out but act all sooky and holier than thou now.

Why would I care if you give stick to Judd?

You're coming off as a cry girl because Swan didn't win.

You're right though, attacking Judd's character straight after he won the Brownlow is all class.

Matt79

Global Moderator
I've deleted the offending posts because I'm not thrilled with them. Sorry again to anyone I've annoyed, got carried away.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting fact: if you do a google image search for "toothless bogan", the first match is someone in a Collingwood jumper.

howardj

International Coach
My Grand Final Day:

AM
- Wash car
- Clean house
- Stock fridge

PM
- Buy pizza
- Watch game
- Mourn that it's the last game for six months

Cracking day.