• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Matt79

Global Moderator
Judd is the most impressive player/personality the AFL has had since probably forever.
He's a very good footballer. There are much more impressive leaders and personalities in football - and I'm not being partisan as I'm not thinking of anyone from Collingwood in saying that. But I'll leave it at that for now.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Centrebet going cheapo by stipulating their ads to start start after the award is decided. I'm pretty sure Pasag would've noticed that.

pasag

RTDAS
Centrebet going cheapo by stipulating their ads to start start after the award is decided. I'm pretty sure Pasag would've noticed that.
Honestly, the betting advertising in this country is getting ridiculous.

Another quality interview from Andy Maher...

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year

I know. It makes me feel very bad about being in the industry for one thing, and good about escaping it for another.

Matt79

Global Moderator

At the risk of being labelled Nick Xenophon, having sour grapes, or an old man, I agree with Zac. It's really becoming intrusive.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, Eddie's face was hilarious. Such a tough thing though, probably looked gracious all night, but had a camera fixed on him the whole time just waiting for a clip like that.

In the end, the fact that Collingwood and Geelong players took up slots 2-5 say it all. The other thing to remember with Swan is that the umps don't get a look at the stats after a game, and so often you don't realise that Swan's had about 52 possessions; you think he's played well and been in the best, but not always dominating. Swan's so impressive through his sheer weight of numbers a lot of the time.

pasag

RTDAS
Not going to get into this now, just going to point out that I wasn't quite right - Pavlich did get more than a single vote from the muppets in white/yellow/pink whatever - a whooping 9.

Speaking of Pavlich, here's some ripper photos of the guy who didn't take the money and dump his Western Australian team:

Whoops, how did those last two get in there? :shy:
So in other words...