• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

pasag

RTDAS
"Dual Brownlow medalist Chris Judd", has a good ring to it.

Didn't deserve it as much as Swan, but will take it :cool:

Swan will win it next year on the back of this years work, you'd imagine.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
"Dual Brownlow medalist Chris Judd", has a good ring to it.

Didn't deserve it as much as Swan, but will take it :cool:

Swan will win it next year on the back of this years work, you'd imagine.
I dunno, Swan is a good player but he just strikes me as the type of bloke that will always have to play at 150% to have any chance, ever. You need to be awesome with a bit of flash to take out Charlie.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
D..................................................................................................................... Thomas.

Go Pendles!

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
D..................................................................................................................... Thomas.

Go Pendles!
Just want to put it in here before it's official but, we all know Judd hasn't actually earned it. There's no way he was the best player in the league this year, but I'd like to thank and personally congratulate him on taking it out.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Judd not in the best 18 according to AA selectors and Hayes near top 5 in Brownlow but not in 22.

Poor Swanny. Go win the Norm Smith son - premierships are better than Charlies.