• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
i'm not sure if that would be genius or disgusting
They are embracing the lockout talk. If they were embarrassed about the fact that some people couldn't get in, they wouldn't be doing the press at half time and Gil wouldn't be walking outside the ground apologising to people.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
collingwood should be kicked out of the comp for not providing a proper ground tbh.

eddie might care then...

Spikey

They are embracing the lockout talk. If they were embarrassed about the fact that some people couldn't get in, they wouldn't be doing the press at half time and Gil wouldn't be walking outside the ground apologising to people.
this is definitely a bit disgusting btw

Spikey

to mark the start of the male season, the afl site has gone down. they just keep on kicking the bombers....

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
It is nice to see Kevin Mitchell sticking up for cricket at the Gabba instead of kowtowing to the AFL (although tbh the Gabba test pitches in recent years have been too batter friendly).

Spikey

think I'm probably gonna try to watch more St Kilda games this year just to appreciate Nick Riewoldt

Spikey

my beautiful drug boys are back and I've got ****ing Basil and Darcy on commentary. injustice for all.

Spikey

nah suck it **** his knee doesn't have any structural damage he just faked it to take attention off the demons