• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bob Murphy getting that medal was the second best moment of the AFL Season.

The best was Pete Siddle's round 22 Brownlow Medal segment.

Victor Ian

International Coach
What? Are you from NSW or Queensland (aka - don't know crap). A couple of odd decisions here and there but all evened out.

What was the foul play? The Swans taking marks with their boots outstretched to hit doggies? Swans bending arms and legs backwards in tackles, or diving in with knees to men on the ground? Swans weren't foul, just tough.

Overall, this was one of those better games where the thugs did not thug much and the umpiring was mostly not noticeable.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
What? Are you from NSW or Queensland (aka - don't know crap). A couple of odd decisions here and there but all evened out.

What was the foul play? The Swans taking marks with their boots outstretched to hit doggies? Swans bending arms and legs backwards in tackles, or diving in with knees to men on the ground? Swans weren't foul, just tough.

Overall, this was one of those better games where the thugs did not thug much and the umpiring was mostly not noticeable.
Whoosh

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good game and better team won

Umps were poor and gifted the Dogs a few goals but made no difference in the end as we were ****ed when Buddy & then Hanneberry went down

Overall meh #anyonebutCollingwood

social

Also entertainment was terribad and a great excuse to do almost anything else before the match started

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I actually thought the entertainment was solid. I mean, they could have had someone like overweight Alex Lloyd do the Brownlow, GF double which would have been a disaster. I like songs from all 3 of Vance Joy, Living End and Sting so I was happy enough with it.

social

I actually thought the entertainment was solid. I mean, they could have had someone like overweight Alex Lloyd do the Brownlow, GF double which would have been a disaster. I like songs from all 3 of Vance Joy, Living End and Sting so I was happy enough with it.
Tbf to the performers, the acoustics at the MCG are woeful and virtually everything comes out as white noise