• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dogs skills have been horrendous, and I don't buy the "this game means nothing" because it did before half time when Hawks were losing and they were still rubbish. This is just ****.

Redbacks

International Captain
Feels so dirty barracking for the Pies today. If the Hawks win the flag from here it will be one hell of an effort.

Lol, after the AFL decision the Swans are playing at ANZ anyway. It will be good to have such a big game between the two clubs but I reckon the Swans are just too good right now.

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Dogs skills have been horrendous, and I don't buy the "this game means nothing" because it did before half time when Hawks were losing and they were still rubbish. This is just ****.
Nah, don't think their result impacted anything. It all just depended on what Hawthorn did, not what the Bullies did.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
GWS probably the team that is most likely to beat the Swans - can make the game uncontrollable for them, not many other teams can do that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah, don't think their result impacted anything. It all just depended on what Hawthorn did, not what the Bullies did.
If the hawks lose the dogs could have passed them on percentage and got an etihad final if they won big? Or would it have been MCG anyway?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I love Finals. Dogs awesome in that first quarter.

This Thursday night gaff can go and get ****ed though. I should be turning one on for the first night of finals.