• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol Lions. Horrendous team. Catch ya later Leppitsch.

Anyway team that fails so significantly to capitalise on 3 flags in a row can gagf

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Buckley is one of the worst coaches in the league. It is incredible how bad Collingwood's structure is. They've just wasted an era with him as coach.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Buckley is one of the worst coaches in the league. It is incredible how bad Collingwood's structure is. They've just wasted an era with him as coach.
Never warmed to Bucks

Great player but his Norm Smith was a joke and he owes his coaching position to being Eddie's love child

Style over substance IMO

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't have a strong personal opinion on him one way the other. He's openly hated by non-Pies people, but I couldn't care less. But the fact is in 2013 the talk was he needed to fix the culture and make this team his own. He's had plenty of time to do it, turned over the list and let go of good players, and on top of that has them playing the worst defensive structure in the league (when you take into account personnel).

He's screwed up a club that looked like it was going to dominate for years. There is no way around that now.

Redbacks

International Captain
I agree. It's not working, he's had long enough to be judged and they should consider a change. It seems like he doesn't have the playing group able to execute his plan consistently either because of poor communication or the relationship to the players is poor.