• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ablett and Swan will struggle from here. Carlton have enough wins from here, even though it's not many, for Judd to get over the line.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pies fans cracking it on SEN radio.

Judd won't poll in the next 2 games. I'll get on him then I reckon.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Centrebet offering $2.20 on Swan now. Either they're **** bookies or pisstakers of the highest order. Neither are good in my book.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Casson you still reckon he'll win?
Nope, just commenting on how they were the first to do the flippity-flop.

As a general rule you find that smaller bookies are happier to lay favourites at a better price. Guys with a big client base are too, but they know that the shorter the make a selection, the more people will back it. That's what applies in Centrebet's case, so they're piss-takers.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Was great to honor Stynes, and fair enough. But jeez they drag this night out. Feeling more sympathetic to Fevola getting so blind last year by the minute.