• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
IMO Hawthorn only played about 85% of their potential against Fremantle on Friday yet they were easy winners. I think the sight of the Hawks switching from defense to attack is a joy to behold, to see the "tidal wave" sweeping down the field en.mass has to be seen to be believed it sets my adrenaline going better than anything else in any sport and if they can produce anything remotely like it against the Eagles then they are in for a lesson they wont forget for many a year to come. GOOD LUCK HAWKS,especially Mitchell who is the "BRAINS OF THE AFL"

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
umpiring was ****ing putrid this weekend.
The kangaroos absolutely "murdered' Kennedy in their attempt to stop him and the umpires allowed it to continue all the match. if they could have found an excuse to award the game to North Melbourne I am convinced they would have done so.....and the way Scott the Roos coach carries on in the coaches box when things aren't going his way reminds me of kids in a school playground.......The Eagles coach has a near perfect temperament in the box.....whether winning or losing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
this could be the best Brownlow countdown since 2008 I reckon. Fyfe just hanging on for dear life will be so much fun.

I'm going Fyfe/Mitchell quinella.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
fmd needed that 3 lucky he got it. Lift umpires, he's the ****ing king give him votes ya ****. Gave it to him when he was suspended every year, give them to him now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
bugger off Spikey, I'll take Priddis 2014 brownlow over 2012 Jobe brownlow anyday. More deserving and not tainted.