• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Legend. Will be missed. Can't blame him for not wanting to deal with the **** he dealt with this year for another year. Not worth it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
No one being able to ruck other than Goldy clearly the issue from this year's team. Nic Nat stiff.

Cyril. Wingard. Betts. What a forward line.

howardj

International Coach
Two beautiful Prelims in prospect in Sandgroper Land this weekend

Hope Fyfey and Hodgey go head-to-head like they did in Tasmania earlier this year. Hodgey got the chocolates on that occasion

In the other prelim, North are not without a hope. Waite will need to continue his good finals form for them to cause a boilover

All in all, a beautiful weekend of football

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Two beautiful Prelims in prospect in Sandgroper Land this weekend

Hope Fyfey and Hodgey go head-to-head like they did in Tasmania earlier this year. Hodgey got the chocolates on that occasion

In the other prelim, North are not without a hope. Waite will need to continue his good finals form for them to cause a boilover

All in all, a beautiful weekend of football
You should change your username to hyperbolej

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
howard and Dwayne Russell would be such a good combo.

that's a compliment by the way, I love Dwayne. Won caller of the year this year, WAG.

Best thing is his fake twitter account

howardj

International Coach
Get on Danger for the Brownlow next week

In past years, he's been a vote-winning machine

Had his best year ever this year

Fyfe wouldn't have polled post Round 14, so for him to win he would need to average 2 points from those first 14 games - that's beyond him

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think Fyfe will poll 30 Howard. Not saying that is unassailable, but I think he'll definitely hit 30.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think Fyfe will poll 30 Howard. Not saying that is unassailable, but I think he'll definitely hit 30.
Actually I'm too definitive on this. But I still think there is every chance he'll get at least 30. That's very hard to beat.

He will definitely get 26-27 imo. So that means Danger/Hanners/Goldy/JPK/Priddis need to poll very well.